The Department is delighted to be able to offer the Georgetown community a range of speakers with expertise from the analytic to the continental and the topical to the historical whose research and experience serve as models of excellence through its three talk series --- the Department of Philosophy's Lecture Series, Bioethics Colloquium Series, and the Law & Philosophy Workshop (the latter of which is sponsored jointly with the Georgetown Law Center). In addition to the talk series the Department regularly hosts Master Classes which draw prominent and creative thinkers.
For more information about the Department of Philosophy's Lecture Series, please do not hesitate to contact the Main Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former PhD Student Justin Weinberg Receives Tenure at USC
- KIE's "Introduction to Bioethics" Among First MOOCs
- Professor Nancy Sherman Receives 2013 Guggenheim Fellowship
- Undergraduate Student Eric Cheng Successfully Defends Honors Thesis
- Congratulations to Sandra Strachan-Vieira, winner of the 2013 School of Continuing Studies Spirit Award
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.